We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfer to Downtown Nairobi Hotel

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alexandria, Virginia
reviews: 1
Airport Transfer to Downtown Nairobi Hotel

Can anyone recommend a company that provides this service that can be paid for in advance by a credit card.

I know that a taxi can provide this service for 1500 Ksh or $20 USD cash. But a third party is paying.

There will be two passengers and I would hope the fee would be about the same as a taxi.

Thanks

Mombasa, kanya
1. Re: Airport Transfer to Downtown Nairobi Hotel

That shouldn't be a problem at all,we got great services from a company in Nairobi when we arrived from Mombasa,there prices are great and we also payed while still in Mombasa two days before, check this out, i am certain you will get all that you need. http://www.nairobiairporttransfers.com/

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 150
2. Re: Airport Transfer to Downtown Nairobi Hotel

You could also ask your hotel to provide the transfer and charge the card.

Alexandria, Virginia
3. Re: Airport Transfer to Downtown Nairobi Hotel

Having just returned from my Kenyan Safari, I just wanted to close this thread by saying that the advice to ask the Hotel to provide the transfer and charge the third party card credit card was accurate advice. At least the Hilton agreed to do this after filling out some paperwork and faxing copies of both sides of the credit card.

4. Re: Airport Transfer to Downtown Nairobi Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:31 pm, November 05, 2013
5. Re: Airport Transfer to Downtown Nairobi Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 13, 2014