We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get from Nairobi to Arusha

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Clayton, Georgia
reviews: 1
Best way to get from Nairobi to Arusha

We are 3 adults who will arrive in Nairobi for several days then join a safari group in Arusha which will end in Nairobi. Is it safe to use a motorcoach transfer or is it better to fly? Thanks.

Guangzhou, China
reviews: 13
11. Re: Best way to get from Nairobi to Arusha

Riverside has special boarding points, unless your boarding point is listed in there website then you have to take a cab to any of the boarding points available. Remember to be there on time

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 66
12. Re: Best way to get from Nairobi to Arusha

can someone tell me more about the "airport shuttle" briefly referred to ealrier in this thread?

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 94
13. Re: Best way to get from Nairobi to Arusha

Paul, this should tell you everything you need. But note that the time of arrival in Arusha might be optimistic. Africa travel can come with delays, so don't book anything crucial - like a safari departure - based on arrival time.

http://www.riverside-shuttle.com/

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 66
14. Re: Best way to get from Nairobi to Arusha

thanks for that. I've since discovered that Kilimanjaro airport is international and KLM fly directly there from Amsterdam, and other airlines also fly from NBO there so that solves my problem

15. Re: Best way to get from Nairobi to Arusha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 21, 2014