We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honest, reliable taxi driver in Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Town Central...
reviews: 24
Honest, reliable taxi driver in Nairobi

We stumbled across a great taxi driver in Nairobi and I wanted to pass his info along. We used him twice - once for an all day service to take us around the city and once to get us from the downtown bus hub (we were returning from Mombasa) to the airport at 1am. He was totally reliable, honest, friendly and patient. We were in the middle of a Cape Town to Cairo trek, and were very used to being taken advantage of, so an honest driver was great to find. Details below:

John Kariuki - cell: 0724 447429

email - johnkariuki21@yahoo.com

Garden Grove...
reviews: 29
1. Re: Honest, reliable taxi driver in Nairobi

Could I ask how much he charges for an all day service (8am-6pm)? I'm looking for a driver to take me to some of the nearby sights- Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage, Karen Blixen Museum, Bomas & Carnivore Restaurant.

2. Re: Honest, reliable taxi driver in Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 05, 2013