We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shaing my experience of safari in Kenya

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Taipei, Taiwan
shaing my experience of safari in Kenya

Many people in my country were astonished by our decision as choosing Kenya our honeymoon place , but I can guarantee you that it's truely worthwhile. The Safaris in Kenya can be interesting, cosy and exciting (completely different from your old imagine of Africa) if organized well. Hereby I have to give special thanks to Natural Track Safaris (http://www.natural-track.com) as they have been a great help in organization the tour , claiming the luggage from the airways (our luggage was delayed due to flight connection, but harmless to our mood in the end), not to mention the special surprise in Masai Mara. Tanks Peter & Jackline! I stronly recommand choosing Natural Track Safaris as your local agent, and you will be surprised by their high effiency as I did.

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 34
1. Re: shaing my experience of safari in Kenya

You forgot to share your experience and just plugged the tour company.

Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
2. Re: shaing my experience of safari in Kenya

Hmm. I smell fish. Reported.

Nairobi, Kenya
3. Re: shaing my experience of safari in Kenya

New hear. looking forwarding to hearing sensible comments about this company. I see good comments on other pages here on T/A, am planning to to travel with them in August.

Nairobi, Kenya
4. Re: shaing my experience of safari in Kenya

Hmm, really.

Leeds
reviews: 2
5. Re: shaing my experience of safari in Kenya

lol

6. Re: shaing my experience of safari in Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 19, 2013