We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Acacia Holidays Safaris

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Madison, WI
Acacia Holidays Safaris

Has anyone had experience with Acacia Holidays Safaris? We are considering them for two week safari in Kenya and Tanzania.

Thanks for any feedback!

Dave

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
1. Re: Acacia Holidays Safaris

Quick search on TA:

tripadvisor.com.my/ShowTopic-g293747-i9226-k…

Looks quite a genuine post/review, but can't know for sure.

You might want to PM the OP

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 13
2. Re: Acacia Holidays Safaris

Following up on your trip? Did you end up going with Acacia? I ask as my girlfriend and I are headed to Nairobi in August to do the Kenya & Tanzania tour and want to know what you thought about it? I've done a 20 day overland with Nomad so I know what the basic expectations around overland trips are but have read some hit and miss stories on Acacia and the K&T trip specifically. (they were highly recommended by my guide from Nomad who is know with GAAdventures).

Thanks,

Pete

Madison, WI
3. Re: Acacia Holidays Safaris

Hi Pete,

We went with Acacia Holidays. Not to be confused with Acacia. They are two different companies. We were very, very satisfied with Acacia Holidays. Excellent people to deal with. They put together a fabulously wonderful safari for us. Wish I was the one going back in August!

Dave

Arlington, Virginia
reviews: 13
4. Re: Acacia Holidays Safaris

Africa does that to you. One you go...part of you always stay and you wish to be reunited with it. Glad to hear you enjoyed the trip.

desk
reviews: 7
5. Re: Acacia Holidays Safaris

I am looking at an acacia holidays safari in Botswana. Anybody used them for this. I have been to Botswana before with Wilderness safaris and they were fantastic but VERY expensive.

6. Re: Acacia Holidays Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 17, 2014