We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 1
Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

I'm looking for other volunteers or interns going to Nairobi from May to August 2012 to share housing and plan weekend trips!

Nairobi, Kenya
11. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

Hi everyone,

I m doing an internship at WHO in Nairobi from now until december 2012,

I m looking for a place to stay and I ask to join the Facebook group but I don t know if you are still active because the summer is over..

let me know

Nairobi, Kenya
12. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

Hi,

Are you still looking for a place. Rooms are available in Kileleshwa if you are interested. Tried to join the facebook group but no luck, its inactive. Try expatblog.com look for non4me, as well or internations.com. There are many people advertising rooms for rent.

Nairobi, Kenya
13. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

am interested,,,,am planning on looking for an internship opportunity with sarova stanley hotel but i don't know if they will accept me,,,,,crossed fingers

14. Re: Volunteers/Interns in Nairobi May to August 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 15, 2014