We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

I've just heard that a brand-new company has been set up providing guided tours of Nairobi National Park, something I've seen a number of posters enquire about here but which so far has not been provided to a satisfactory level, if at all.

The fellow who runs it is a Kenyan (mzungu) and is, like George Adamson, a lion fundi (expert), having lived and worked among them for most of his life. He offers a morning or afternoon game drive itinerary and prices according to number of clients (maximum three) in order to maintain an exclusive experience.

If anyone would like further details please PM me, as posting the company details on here would contravene forum guidelines.

Safari njema!

Telford, Shropshire
reviews: 66
1. Re: Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

Thank you for this, FL410 - I'm sending you a PM.

Edit - just tried to message "this member is not accepting messages".....!

Min xxx

Edited: 7:43 am, February 08, 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
2. Re: Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

Sorry Min, try PM'ing me again xxx

Leeds
reviews: 2
3. Re: Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

I'll have those details please too, FL410. Can you please forward them?

Surely you're allowed to post - unless its your company?! :-s

Isle of Man, United...
reviews: 199
4. Re: Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

What is the guy's name FL?

Or would you like me to start another thread entitled..

"Does anybody have contact details for arrangeing a private guided tour of Nairobi National Park?""

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
5. Re: Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

FL - tried to PM you but you're not allowing anyone to send you any private messages ?

Nairobi, Kenya
6. Re: Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

Leeds_Mad, good point - and no, it's not my company!

The name of the company is Executive Guide Services and they can be reached at homeforpaws@gmail.com.

Hope this helps everyone - if this post disappears I'll send you all PMs with the same details.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 26
7. Re: Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

Has anyone else used this guide? I am thinking of visiting the park this coming Sunday so would appreciate any advice.

nairobi
8. Re: Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

www.silolesanctuary.com/guidedtour.html

Dubai
9. Re: Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

I have a 5 hour stop over in Nairobi airport on Fri 9 Aug. We are a family of 5, three children aged 3,6 and 7 and also myself and husband. We would like to do a tour for about 2 and half or three hours. Please let me know if you can help us with a guided tour in this amount of time. We arrive at 7am. My email address is nanamancell@yahoo.com

10. Re: Nairobi National Park - Guided Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 08, 2014