We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

meridian court hotel, nairobi?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco bay...
reviews: 3
meridian court hotel, nairobi?

Has anyone stayed at the Meridian Court Hotel in Nairobi? We are considering staying there with our four kids on safari stopovers in August after hearing negative things about Hotel Boulevard. Any thoughts on how they compare? Thanks.

Nairobi
1. Re: meridian court hotel, nairobi?

meidian is not bad it it good . but if you are looking for a leafy envirom,emt away from the hussle and bussle of the city center the book in pan african hotel, fairview hotel. land mark hotrl, holiday inn

bukachi@yahoo.com

african lady

anytown
2. Re: meridian court hotel, nairobi?

My brother is in Nairobi right now for a safari and had booked three separate nights in the Meridian Court. I just got an e-mail from him and he said that he will be changing hotels for the last two nights, because the Meridian Court was not what he expected (and he does not generally care about staying in fancy hotels). Unfortunately, he did not elaborate on what he does not like about this hotel.

Nairobi
3. Re: meridian court hotel, nairobi?

person1, you see meridan is very much right at the central business district and not very good due to hussle and bussle of the city center. if he still wants to stay in city, tell him to try the stanley hotel or hotel intercontinental. he sould try other hotels i mentioned earlier also

gloria

bukachi@yahoo.com