We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aramati Safaris of Kenya

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orange City, Iowa
2 posts
1 review
Aramati Safaris of Kenya

Finding a Safari company via the internet, and trusting them enough to wire them money before you ever show up in Nairobi is not an easy thing to do. I want to give a plug to Aramati Safaris and the owner, John Ndegwa.

I've used Aramati two times now for the logistical needs of me and my college students. I know several other proffs and NGO's who use Aramati as well.

Both times, the service was excellent. We were met at the airport, brought around the country (including on Safari) in safe, reliable vehicles with very knowledgeable and competent drivers. John is always ready to go the extra mile to make sure all your needs are met and actively seeks to make sure things are done right.

I don't work for Aramati. I'm just giving them a plug in case you need a reputable company to help you with your next East Africa trip.

Their website is: www.aramatisafaris.co.ke

Fayetteville, North...
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Aramati Safaris of Kenya

There are a million safari companies around and so even after living in Kenya for a year I would have a hard time telling people which ones to trust. Glad you enjoyed your trips and thanks for the feed back on Aramatis.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Aramati Safaris of Kenya

I have just returned from a fantastic 3 months in Africa. Six weeks of that was spent in Kenya. Deciding which safari company to use when living on the other side of the world took a lot of research. In the end I decided on Aramati Safaris which is based in Nairobi. Am I glad I did !!! John Ndegwa was brilliant with his organising. Highly professional and very accommodating . Nothing was any trouble to him . He follows up to make sure everything is going ok whilst touring and makes sure that if anything is needed he is only a phone call away. I needed nothing and had no occasion to call as there were no problems en route.He is super friendly and pleasant to talk to .

As I was there for photographic purposes,John chose a driver/guide to suit my needs. Dedan was equally professional and dedicated. He went to lengths to make sure I was always in the right place, the right lighting to take my pictures. He was easy to get along with and made me feel very relaxed. We travelled around Kenya for 5 weeks with no problems. He was polite and friendly and I would not hesitate to do a safari with him again.

The accommodation John put me in was excellent. The days went like clockwork...testiment to both John and Dedan. I had an awesome time and am already planning another trip back. I have no hesitation in using and refering Aramati Safaris to anyone looking for a good company to work with.

3. Re: Aramati Safaris of Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 10, 2013