We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24 hours in Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton, United...
reviews: 4
24 hours in Nairobi

7 a.m. TO 7 a.m. What would you recommend my wife and I (both 50-somethings)should try to see and do?

Taiwan
11. Re: 24 hours in Nairobi

Dear all

I have to wait about 10 hours for my connection flight to Tanzania via Nairobi airport, so maybe I could have a city tour there. I have some questions as below:

1. Are there any lockers or storage department at Airport for our luggage? Especially we have to deal with our 28 inch big luggage.

2. We maybe start city tour from 08:00~15:00, is it safe traveling by ourselves to the spots where be mentioned above? We concern more about the safety issue.

Hope to get any suggestions from you, thank you very much!

Basel in Switzerland
12. Re: 24 hours in Nairobi

Hi cssuen,

You can take a taxi to get to the already mentioned places in Nairobi, that is safe.

If you still feel a bit unsecure take a Kenatco Taxi, they have very good cars and a good reputation.

Safari njema!

Mswisi

Taiwan
13. Re: 24 hours in Nairobi

Hi Mswisi

Thanks a lot ! I will try to find Kenatco there.

By the way, does anyone know is there a luggae storage or locker in the Airport?

14. Re: 24 hours in Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, September 09, 2009