We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Fares to Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco
reviews: 2
Air Fares to Nairobi

We're having a hard time finding air fares under $2k for late July thru mid-Aug 2006. Coming from San Francisco. Any thoughts, recommendations?

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 14
11. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

I agree with the poster from Walthamstow (where I used to live!) - break up the trip. Get a flight to LHR, AMS or FRA then pick up another flight.

I'm going in June, coming back in July, and paying about $C1300 to go LHR-NBO-LHR with BA. It's what I expected to pay, not too grim.

Nanoose
reviews: 2
12. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

This message is for TravellerPlus from Vancouver - we live on Vancouver Island and are planning to fly to Nairobi in January - I have checked with BA and find the price quoted for flights YVR-NBO-YVR to be $3835 for two (including tax). I am very interested in your quote of $1300!!

Thanks

Bangkok, thailand
13. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

Suggest to see from Kenyaairwaysholiday.co.th , you will get a good deal ex BKK.

Nipon

Bangkok, thailand
14. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

Suggest to see from Kenyaairwaysholiday.co.th , you will get a good deal ex BKK.

Nipon

15. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 21, 2009