We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Fares to Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san francisco
reviews: 2
Air Fares to Nairobi

We're having a hard time finding air fares under $2k for late July thru mid-Aug 2006. Coming from San Francisco. Any thoughts, recommendations?

washington dc
1. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

SFally,

Try checking with the Kenya Airways office in New York. The phone number is 212.279.5394.

Hope this helps.

san francisco
2. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

Is BDN Airtickets legit? Just received a quote in the amount of $500 from Wash. DC to Nairobi. Can that be for real? Anyone have experience with BDN?

Carmel, California
reviews: 11
3. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

I haven't heard of BDN nor could I locate their website, but $500 between IAD and NBO seems highly unlikely to be legit especially for peak season travel.

san francisco
4. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

PattyC,

Their website is: http://www.bdnairtickets.com/index.php

I called their toll free # 877-281-4888 and the $500 was misquoted. The correct fare is $1400 San Francisco - Nairobi, which is the best price I've received. I still have my doubts about their legitimacy, so would love to hear from anyone who has used BDN Airtickets.

Qualicum Beach...
reviews: 50
5. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

Emirates Airlines was the least expensive I could find. A friend of mine in Yemen has used them often and said they are topnotch. I have not booked yet. Not sure I am comfortable with them.

Phoenix, AZ USA
6. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

I have used Emirates Airlines before, they have newer planes mostly 777, fare very competitive and their food and service unquestionable. However, going to Nairobi from anywhere in US takes almost a day longer as their planes must pass through Dubai and almost always spend over 6 hrs there.

Pennsylvania
7. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

I'm travelling to Kenya with my family late July. try calling this number.(416) 224-0169 ask for Andy. He gave me the best deals ever. I deal with air fare consolidators every year. He's the best.

Philadelphia, PA
reviews: 6
8. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

Also try www.bt-store.com. Or google Best Travel Store in case the link does not work. Emirates Airlines is excellent, albeit the long layover in Dubai nevertheless their lounge in Dubai is fabulous...better than anything you'll get in the U.S. or Europe for a long layover. They have comfortable recliners, a 24 hour buffet etc.

Last but not least, $1400 from SF during peak tourist season in Kenya June-October is very good.

Qualicum Beach...
reviews: 50
9. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

Finally booked my trip to Nairobi in Sept. I thought the price was pretty good...$2,099 Canadian from Ottawa to Nairobi with KLM. I had budgeted for $2,500, so I am in good shape..LOL Hmm...thats about $1,700 USD

London, United...
reviews: 13
10. Re: Air Fares to Nairobi

try breaking the journey up and flying to Britain, Holland or Belgium and flying on from there it may cut the price down. If for instance you flew to London, there are many cheap airlines to Amsterdam and lots of connections to Nairobi. Good luck with your trip