We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 3
Pizza

My wife and I make a point of eating pizza wherever in the world we may travel. What would you recommend as Nairobi's best pizza? And, please, no gourmet pizza. I don't want roasted chicken and gorgonzola. I want a good solid thin crust tomato sauce and pepperoni disc.

Boston...
11. Re: Pizza

Thanks for the Trattoria and Debonaire recommendations.

As for Moiraine, it makes me shake my head when I see people make presumptuous statements who don't even know anything about me. For starters, I think someone having one pizza in the course of eleven days hardly constitutes "traveling and looking for exactly what they just left." I'm quite an adventurpous eater. In fact, if you are moreso you are downright daring (actually, that's a line I sometimes cross myself). I'm sure I'll have more than my share of irio and matoke. Finally, have you considered that part of the point is that I don't get eactly what I just left? In India, the pizza was more like Italian pizza and they subsitutued local spices trying to recreate the flavor. (It didn't work. Pizza was awful.) In Japan, you have to order cheese or you just get the crust and tomato sauce. The pizza was terrific but outrageously expensive. Iceland has great pizza in the New York/Boston style. Pizza in Greece has something unique in it: best guess is chocolate. I've also sampled Mexican food in several countries and that is interesting as well. Be adventurous Moiraine! Try something different. See what the rest of the world's take on something you consider native to your culture is. :-)

Qualicum Beach...
reviews: 51
12. Re: Pizza

No need to justify your search for pizza in Africa. Just expressing my opinion. Different strokes for different folks!

Canada
13. Re: Pizza

One of the best pizza i ever had was in NBO at the Village Market. Sorry, dont know the name. its the italian restaurnat within the food court. cheers

Boston...
14. Re: Pizza

No prob, M8. If it were just a day or two in Kenya, then it would be a waste for me to have pizza.

London
15. Re: Pizza

we went to the carnivore on a sunday evening...two of us....we didn't make reservations and got a table without any problem....although it was earlish about 7.30pm...the place did fill up as the evening went on