We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 3
Pizza

My wife and I make a point of eating pizza wherever in the world we may travel. What would you recommend as Nairobi's best pizza? And, please, no gourmet pizza. I don't want roasted chicken and gorgonzola. I want a good solid thin crust tomato sauce and pepperoni disc.

Leamington Spa...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Pizza

why??????????

Bedfordshire
2. Re: Pizza

Hi M

I s'pose that it's the same as people wanting to try all the MaccyD's they can.

Whilst on holiday in Venice, someone asked me if I'd tried the local MacD.

As you said WHY - but each to thier own. I like pizza, but would tend to avoid it when on holiday unless it is hobsons choice.

London
3. Re: Pizza

I've trid pizza in Kenya and Botswana and concluded they don't have a clue how to make it!

As to why!

Well a climber might say "because it's there"

Qualicum Beach...
reviews: 45
4. Re: Pizza

It makes me shake my head when I see people travelling and looking for exactly what they just left! Explore a bit! Be adventurous! Try something different! The only place you will see me trying pizza (other than the place down the street) is Italy...and the pizza there was totally different. And as an aside, please cut off my right hand if you ever see me in a MickyDs in another country. (although I admit to having a McKiwi burger when I was in New Zealand - horrid thing served with beetroot)

Kolb��ck
5. Re: Pizza

I’ve had pizza in Nairobi. A very tasty vegetarian pizza at the expensive Italian restaurant Trattoria and another nice vegetarian pizza at the fast food place Debonaires.

I must chastise myself for straying from ugali and sukuma wiki.

Bedfordshire...
6. Re: Pizza

lol !!!

Consider yourself well and truely in the doghouse.

Canada
7. Re: Pizza

I can strongly recommend Debonaire's in Nairobi for great fresh-tasting crispy pizza.

Canada
8. Re: Pizza

P.S. Have a pizza lunch at Debonaire's but don't miss out on the Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi for your evening meal. Said to be one of the 50 best restaurants in the world, and I agree. Each waiter carries a two-foot skewer of barbecued meat (ie. one has camel, one has crocodile, one has ostrich, etc) which they carve off onto your plate at your request. An unforgettable dining experience!

Qualicum Beach...
reviews: 45
9. Re: Pizza

I understand you must make reservations at Carnivore...how far in advance? I HOPE I won't have to go there alone.... :(

Australia
reviews: 1
10. Re: Pizza

Trattoria is by far the best for pizza and price is really good. It is just a few streets from the Hilton.