We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First night of marriage in nairobi....need some help

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 1
First night of marriage in nairobi....need some help

Staying at the jacaranda for my first wedded night before starting a safari for honeymoon. i've read that the restaurant in the jacaranda is fine, but is there anything anyone can recommend i see or do on that first day of the rest of my life? i'm guessing there are better places to eat as well....

Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 2
1. Re: First night of marriage in nairobi....need some help

Hi, im just about to leave to get married in Nairobi too! but been many times. you should go to Carnivore it is a must if you havent been, the food is fantastic and a real experience, there is a night club there too simba saloon for after if you like...but deffinitely Carnivore! the food is game meat so you wont find anything like it anywhere! but if you wanta more romantic quiet night then Moonflower is nice...trust me on these two recommendations

Motherwell
2. Re: First night of marriage in nairobi....need some help

check out from ultimatesafarisntours.com. Am sure you will get something good for you from the short safaris.Am still negotiating my holiday package with them.

All the best.

london
3. Re: First night of marriage in nairobi....need some help

thanks for the advice - looking forward to this carnivore place - went to a similar place in Vic Falls called Pride Rock - they had three 'tame' lions in the grounds around the edge of the dining area and fed us everything from impala to moreno worms!

as for the safari, have already booked them, but thanks for the help.

Kent UK
4. Re: First night of marriage in nairobi....need some help

The heading of this one made me laugh lol my sad mind i suppose but sounded as if you needed help on your wedding night lol i was waiting to see if anyone else was as stupid as me and was thinking the same... but obviousley not. Hope all goes well for you and you have a great time :-)

london
5. Re: First night of marriage in nairobi....need some help

i suppose any tips would be welcome......hmmmm

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
6. Re: First night of marriage in nairobi....need some help

Ha Ha, enjoy Kenya my friend, its a very special place for us, we've been no where else since 1996 ! we,ve found somewhere we love and have very good friends over there.

Just sit back and relax.

Balmain, Australia
reviews: 28
7. Re: First night of marriage in nairobi....need some help

Update on Carnivore ... since late last year Carnivore doesn't serve up game meat anymore ... but it is still a great place to go esp Simba Lounge versus the 'tourist' restaurant.

Nairobi
8. Re: First night of marriage in nairobi....need some help

For african dish try Kosewe. it is situated along kimathi street next to nation house. take a taxi there. just tell the taxi man to take you to nation house the ask anyone or taxi man where kosewe (athola) is. The ask for luo (fish with ugali and usoga)dish. this is only fo lunch

Gloria

bukachi@yahoo.com