We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eldon villas nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florence, Italy
eldon villas nairobi

we stayed at eldon villas, and i must say it was a raw deal, the receptionist was quiet friendly and very likeable, even the guards but apart from that, our things were stolen, by the house keeper who at first seemed very friendly, looking you straight in the eye with a smiling face and all things positive but infact he was a thieve, he stolen every thing he could get his hands on before we even settled down so,, when we noticed those things were missing we said lets not point fingers maybe we left them back home and it would be so unkind to point fingers only to get the items when we are back in europe, so we let it go, only to discover, when we were back home those things were actually still missing, so it just obvious who took them the housekeeper daniel at eldon villas, it was very annoying! from my kids sunglasses, to books, earfones even underwear, how its possible, so if anyone wants to stay at eldon villas rest assured that you will lose some items, and when you calculate its more than what you have paid for per day. so if you want to take a risk just make sure you spell it out with the housekeepers and double check everything each day but who has the time no... .

Pretoria, South...
reviews: 65
1. Re: eldon villas nairobi

jambo leon 89

sorry for your misfortune but this is sad if standards have dropped - as about a year ago i had a business acquaintance (single lady) live there for over a month and it was perfect for her.

thereafter i recommended it to others who have had happy stays!

in fact one of my singapore guests prefers to stay there, instead of a hotel, as it works out cheaper on a daily rate especially if you don't eat breakfast!

Canada, Kentucky
2. Re: eldon villas nairobi

Hae florence am very sorry for what happened to you, but for sure i have been going to nairobi almost twice or thrice and staying at eldon villas as i leave for work or even weekend out and i have never lost nothing neither do i confirm with the house keepers, i really appreciate the good work they do, for real may be you lost your things somewhere else but for me i wont go to any other apartments.

Congrats eldonvillas for your good work we will be there for you always.

James from canada vancouver.

Nairobi, Kenya
3. Re: eldon villas nairobi

too expensive specially old appartments

contracts for one year rates goes up until 40 per cent also

and my wife has many things that she lose, dresses, accessoiries, scarfs

there are better places in the same area

dont go to this place

New York City, New...
4. Re: eldon villas nairobi

Eldon Villas is my home away from home,

I have been staying at Eldon Villas apartments for the last four months and I have had the most amazing stay with them. The reception staff are very friendly, the cleaning in the apartments is superb, and they are very understanding of their clients.

I had the most amazing experience with them, the day I was leaving, my flight was delayed and I was forced to spend another night in Nairobi. I spoke to the front office and they listened to my situation and did everything they could to find me a place for the night so I would not be stranded without a place to stay. They honestly took the stress off my hands and handled the issue very professionally. They are people who really care about their guests and treat them as individuals and not just like another client.

Nairobi892, If you are saying all these things about Eldon, at least have the courtesy to state your name. Yes, I spoke to some of the guests while I was staying there and they all had wonderful things to say about their stay.

Nairobi892 you stand alone.

Waldkirch
reviews: 1
5. Re: eldon villas nairobi

it depends with what you have for home the place is expensive .........bathrooms are unusable ....expensive ,anyway better to know i have a better home than many...hehehe

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
reviews: 1
6. Re: eldon villas nairobi

Fishy when so many first posts are conflicting.

7. Re: eldon villas nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, December 16, 2013