We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenya Adventures and Getaways. 5 star!!

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
reviews: 4
Kenya Adventures and Getaways. 5 star!!

Prior to my 11 day Safari I had one full day in Nairobi. I used this company and was rewarded with James Mwongera. James picked me up promptly. I left it up to him to fill in the day. We did the top sites in Nairobi as expected. Even took my to supermarket so I could load up prior to long Safari. James was very professional and educated. His car was a modern VW with air condition.

He also does exteded Safaris too.

Please email me for further info.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
1. Re: Kenya Adventures and Getaways. 5 star!!

I am delighted you were happy with James. Our Volunteer programme recommends his company to anyone who asks!!

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 49
2. Re: Kenya Adventures and Getaways. 5 star!!

@Asifiwe Thanks for your recommendation to James. James was an incredible driver and guide.

I was on a 12 hour layover at Nairobi airport. James was very on time - he picked me up from the airport (my flight was delayed by more than an hour so I was super-relieved to see my name on a sign at the exit!) and throughout the day picked me up and dropped me off at various sights.

Above all, he made me feel very safe throughout the whole day. I could even leave all my valuables with him - cash, camera etc.

I would highly recommend James' service!

Nairobi
3. Re: Kenya Adventures and Getaways. 5 star!!

At Kenya Adventures & Getaways, we are always privileged to have the honour to look after our guests!

Thank you to all of you for always supporting us.

Edited: 10:24 am, September 26, 2012
London, United...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Kenya Adventures and Getaways. 5 star!!

We did a whole day trip with James, he took us to the Elephant Orphanage in Nairobi and after that to the National Park. He is such a kind friendly guy easy to talk to and who will make sure you have an excellent time in Nairobi. He will help you with any request you may have about Safaris or trips around Kenya.

Just email him. He will reply and give you a quote. We paid him 6000Ksh (£45) for the both of us for the whole day. Not including the $40 park entrance fee each.

james@kenya-adventures.com

This is the company website

www.kenya-adventures.com

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
5. Re: Kenya Adventures and Getaways. 5 star!!

Thanks for these encouragements. I don't have shares in James' company, but like to pass on good service!!

6. Re: Kenya Adventures and Getaways. 5 star!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:35 am, September 15, 2014