We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

long term lodging in Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, Arkansas
reviews: 12
long term lodging in Nairobi

I hope to visit Nairobi this summer for some research and am looking for lodging (preferably an Inn or B&B) weekly or even monthly. I am a graduate student, so cheap but safe is good.

Thanks,

TYW

UK, Midlands
1. Re: long term lodging in Nairobi

There are lots of self catering apartments available in Nairobi which you will fine gives the best rates. For a 1 bedroomed apartment you can expect to pay from around 35000 Kenyan shillings per month. There are some really good ares and I usually stay in Hurlingham which is 10 minutes bus ride from the centre of Nairobi. In apartments next to the Nairobi Women's hospital which are clean, well equiped and the service is excellent. Of course its a safe area and they have 24 hour security and locked gates to the compound. Leave a reply if you want more details.

New York City, New...
2. Re: long term lodging in Nairobi

I am a resident physician who is looking for one month housing in June-any recommendations?

nairobi
3. Re: long term lodging in Nairobi

there are so many youth hostels in nairobi, near the city and can go up to like 15usd perd day b/b or you can try to homestay with a local family in kenya, which you feel give you the best atmosphere for you visit.