We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short Term Apartment Recommendations

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Accra, Ghana
Short Term Apartment Recommendations

Hi there,

I am travelling to Nairobi for 16 nights, in October 2010, and currently looking for recommendations for serviced/ furnished short term apartments within the Westlands, Lavington, Kilimani or Hurlingham area.

Budget is between Kshs 3500 to Kshs 4,500 per day, or a maximum of Kshs 70,000 for the entire duration of the stay.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Martin

22 replies to this topic
nairobi
11. Re: Short Term Apartment Recommendations

True but this is to solve the short stay problem ie a week or so... for longer periods the rates i have experienced tend to range between 60 and 80 monthly and can go up to 120k depending on the size of the apartment. my friend stayed in kilimani for 120k and had a 4 bed funished house all to themselves.

london
reviews: 17
12. Re: Short Term Apartment Recommendations

I stayed at the blackrose apartments in kilimani in Feb which is residential with a pool so its relaxing and quiet but as others have stated you need to book a month and would have to leave a deposit of a months money unless you can agree with whoever lets you an apartment,cost if I remember correct was 75000 per month

13. Re: Short Term Apartment Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, September 26, 2011

14. Re: Short Term Apartment Recommendations

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, September 26, 2011

15. Re: Short Term Apartment Recommendations

Removed on: 2:37 am, September 24, 2012
Edited: 2:37 am, September 24, 2012

Winchester, United...
reviews: 27
16. Re: Short Term Apartment Recommendations

this person was looking for something over 2 years ago!

17. Re: Short Term Apartment Recommendations

Removed on: 9:05 am, September 27, 2012

Dublin
18. Re: Short Term Apartment Recommendations

We tried kinsfolks Gardens hotel after a recommendation and bookings by deltatourskenya two years ago and they were good. Try them located somewhere along waiyaki way not far from ABC PALACE.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 2
19. Re: Short Term Apartment Recommendations

I need a short term rental for 2 people, preferably near to Kibera or with access to transportation. I will be working in Kibera for part of the month or April, perhaps 2-3 weeks.

20. Re: Short Term Apartment Recommendations

Removed on: 12:35 am, March 25, 2013

Reply to: Short Term Apartment Recommendations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted