We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places you would recommend to diningout at, bars and...

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
places you would recommend to diningout at, bars and...

places you would recommend to diningout at, bars and restuarants etc. Are there any nice beaches you would also recommend, and what injections would you think we may need prior to departure from UK Thanksfor all your help its greatly appreciated.

Missouri
1. Re: places you would recommend to diningout at, bars and...

as far as dining out, there's a lot of places like tratorria,(italian) jockey pub at the hilton, hooters, these a all located in downtown nairobi. Carnivore restaurant is a must! you get to sample wild meat like giraffe, zebra, crocodile etc. this like 20 min drive from downtown. as far as the beaches go, south beach in mombasa is recommended. this advice comes from a kenyan now living in the states, hope its helpful!

toronto canada
2. Re: places you would recommend to diningout at, bars and...

tratoria is agood place,java great coffee,exotica nice food best fish pilipili masala my mouth is watering. calipso. they also have nice resturants in westlands lots of diffrent kind chiness,tai and all that once i get the names i promise to text them. chao enjoy

Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 2
3. Re: places you would recommend to diningout at, bars and...

As above, but also Pavement (and dance afterwards) also Moonflower is a nice relacing place with great food.