We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natural Track Safari's

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta Canada
reviews: 15
Natural Track Safari's

Natural Track Safari:

May 2010

My family and I (with 7 and & 6 year old) booked our Kenyan safari with Natural Track Safari (office in Nairobi). Elizabeth our booking agent with the company was very helpful putting together our 10-day safari itinerary. She was readily available to answer our questions and arranged early mornings pick up and drop off at the airport. She catered to our needs and her friendly and cooperative customer service was appreciated.

On a 10-day safari you really get to know your tour guide. From early morning drives to afternoon drives through the parks, you have lots of time to get to know each other. Our guide, James, was outstanding! He was there for our 3:30am arrival and our 4:30am departure. He always ensured we were safe and enjoying the trip along the way. He was a veteran (15 years experience) tour guide, so his knowledge of the area was impeccable. He was very patient with our children and made sure the tour met their needs as well. He provided informative stories of the area and gave us a good understanding the history of Kenya and it’s people.

Natural Track Safari arranged some incredible accommodations during our 10-day Safari. The tented camps were very luxurious for staying in tents. The accommodations really fitted our family needs and some lodges brought nature very close to where we staying. Going to the “Carnivore Restaurant” will be something we all will always remember and it was a great way to complete our tour in Kenya. The food was incredible, even though it was secondary to the astonishing animals we saw during the safari.

Really, what made our safari amazing were the animals, birds, creatures and distinctive vegetation we encountered during our tour. Elizabeth, James and Simon really did an outstanding job to make our Kenyan adventure an incredible one. We would recommend Natural Track Safari to anyone who wants to tour the area.

44 replies to this topic
41. Re: Natural Track Safari's

Just got back (6 girlfriends) from an amazing 5-days safari Kenya and 4-days stay in Zanzibar (beach) arranged by Elizabeth at Natural Track Safari.

Elizabeth was extremely helpful and friendly. We skyped quite a bit and she was able to answer whatever questions we had. She arranged incredible accommodations (both Kenya and Zanzibar) - all above our expectations. The food also was outstanding.

Our safari guide Gerald (G-man as we affectionately called him) was excellent. He was punctual every morning and very patient I might add (having to deal with 6 ladies). He was also extremely knowledgeable. We saw the big 5 and really couldn't ask for more. Amazing!!!

We also enjoyed our 4 days in Zanzibar - downtime/beach/massages after a hectic 5 days of safaris. We did the Spice Tour and Stone Town tour which were excellent.

An absolutely amazing and unique experience filled with unforgettable memories. July 2013

Santiago de...
42. Re: Natural Track Safari's

We also just returned from a safari with Natural Track Safaris and are pleased to comment that everything went perfectly. All our correspondance with Jacquline from day 1 was prompt and accurate. When we had to change plans or wanted something different from what was offered there was no problem and our needs were attended to effciently. I found the company very professional and once we got to Nairobi, there was Jason waiting for us at 3.30 am. He was our guide and driver during our safari and was very professional yet personable. We had a great time with him.

All accommodations were fine, clean beds, hot showers and good food. What more can you ask for especially in the tented camp. So I wholeheartedly recommend this company for anyone wanting to go on a safari without spending an outrageous amount of money. Great value for money. We really enjoyed ourselves. Thanks.

PA
43. Re: Natural Track Safari's

My family took 10 day trip to Kenya & it was the most amazing!!! It was in August during migration. We saw the big 5, zebra crossing river & wildbeest crossing river. It was perfect , credit goes to Natural Track. Elizabeth was my most patient guide who was in communication with me almost daily for 6 months!!! yes, 6 months! I like to plan & research & she would give me suggestions. When there was elections coming up, she woukd give me feedback as I was worried to travel..she was wonderful & I felt sad to see it end when we went there. Peter was our guide...I didnt have to worry about my safety thinking Im trusting a stranger with my whole family for 10 days. He was another patient sweet guy, showing the sights..felt like he was my brother, felt that safe. James who spent a day with us was another good guy keeping us entertained with stories about culture & history. wish we had mire time with him. Overall, I felt like I gained a new family in Natural track & was sad to come back. I truly hope to travel with them in future again.

Jerusalem, Israel
44. Re: Natural Track Safari's

Amazing ! Amazing ! Amazing !

Just got back from a week in Kenya with them.

Great guide - Peter Philip.

Energitic, Knowlegble and a super guy.

Great choice of lodges.

Cant wait to go back.

Reply to: Natural Track Safari's
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted