We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natural Track Safari's

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta Canada
reviews: 19
Natural Track Safari's

Natural Track Safari:

May 2010

My family and I (with 7 and & 6 year old) booked our Kenyan safari with Natural Track Safari (office in Nairobi). Elizabeth our booking agent with the company was very helpful putting together our 10-day safari itinerary. She was readily available to answer our questions and arranged early mornings pick up and drop off at the airport. She catered to our needs and her friendly and cooperative customer service was appreciated.

On a 10-day safari you really get to know your tour guide. From early morning drives to afternoon drives through the parks, you have lots of time to get to know each other. Our guide, James, was outstanding! He was there for our 3:30am arrival and our 4:30am departure. He always ensured we were safe and enjoying the trip along the way. He was a veteran (15 years experience) tour guide, so his knowledge of the area was impeccable. He was very patient with our children and made sure the tour met their needs as well. He provided informative stories of the area and gave us a good understanding the history of Kenya and it’s people.

Natural Track Safari arranged some incredible accommodations during our 10-day Safari. The tented camps were very luxurious for staying in tents. The accommodations really fitted our family needs and some lodges brought nature very close to where we staying. Going to the “Carnivore Restaurant” will be something we all will always remember and it was a great way to complete our tour in Kenya. The food was incredible, even though it was secondary to the astonishing animals we saw during the safari.

Really, what made our safari amazing were the animals, birds, creatures and distinctive vegetation we encountered during our tour. Elizabeth, James and Simon really did an outstanding job to make our Kenyan adventure an incredible one. We would recommend Natural Track Safari to anyone who wants to tour the area.

44 replies to this topic
Toronto
reviews: 1
31. Re: Natural Track Safari's

hello, thanks for the great review of Natural Track. I am planning of doing a tour in March with my 14yo daughter. we have to decide on places (with wild life) with want to see, but there are too many! do you recommend anything specifically? thanks again!

32. Re: Natural Track Safari's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, February 07, 2013

Toronto
33. Re: Natural Track Safari's

Dobriy den', Alexei. prochitala Vash otziv na trip adviser, spasibo. S udovolstviem bi pochitala Vashu istoriu na russkom.

mi pitaemsya vibrat' parki v Kenii, mi s docher'u budem tam s 9go po 21 marta.

kakie parki Vam ponravilis' bol'she vsego? naskol'ko ya ponimau, nekotrie iz nih ochen' populyarnie i vidimo ludey tam bol'she chem givotnih, a nam hotelos' bi pryamo naoborot :)

eshe u menya vopros, chto luchshe - ezdit' megdu parkami na mini avtobuse ili letat'?

zaranee spasibo.

Katya

Toronto
34. Re: Natural Track Safari's

Hello Frank and Yvonne,

I am planning African safari with my 15yo daughter through Natural Track. Could you please let me know which parks and accommodations you would recommend and which ones we should avoid?

We are trying to pick some of less busy sites with a lot of wilderness.

Thank you,

Katya

Mombasa, Kenya
35. Re: Natural Track Safari's

Katya,

I am not sure if it is allowed to write in Russian here, so I sent you a PM with some information you asked for

Larissa

Tijara Beach Hotel

Melbourne, Australia
36. Re: Natural Track Safari's

Dear Natural Track Safari Staff,

I wanted to thank the team from Natural Track Safaris for the wonderful experience my daughter and I had during our 11 day safari trough Kenya with our driver Michael. A big thank-you for putting up with all my questions prior to the journey and the spot-on, perfect organization of the safari. And an even bigger thank-you to Michael for being an excellent and safe driver on often very challenging roads, a very knowledgeable guide in the game parks and just a great guy to travel through Kenya with. And many thanks to course to James, who met us in Naivasha and took us for a great walk through the gorge at Hells Gate NP.

We saw all the animals there are, I think, and had a marvelous time. Michael was there waiting for us when we stepped from the plane and each day was packed with game-viewing and driving, until he brought us back to the airport. I have been traveling much in my life, but this was the first organized trip I took, and I just wondered why didn't do it before. We had booked the Budget Safari and found the lodges and tented camps great and much more comfortable and even luxurious than we expected. I especially liked the Samburu Sopa Lodge, wonderful lodgings, traditional architecture, great views of a stunning landscape, Kibo Safari Camp where Mt Kilimanjaro greeted you every morning, and of course The Ark in the Aberdare National Park, which is just wonderful for watching elephants from just a couple of meters away, in an English country style setting, great food and very friendly staff.

I will definitely recommend your company to anybody, who is interested in traveling in East Africa.

Warm regards

Dr. Michael Tykocinski

Birmingham, United...
37. Re: Natural Track Safari's

The BEST travelling experience ever had with Natural Track Safari.

1. Mike (Magic Mike) our guide was SUPER! we had camera problems and he went out of his way to help us find the solution.. very friendly, knowledgeable about the parks, where to find the animals, the best spots and politics :D

There are lots to mention but Mike was just simply amazing hence the name Magic Mike! Definitely recommend him as a tour guide if you want to have a great adventurous safari!

2. Peter - met us in the airport for a very short duration but we have no doubt that he is another great guy, very friendly and welcoming. Left a great first impression.

3. Last but not least the wonderful Jackline. has got to be one of the most helpful people in Kenya. She organised and booked all of our lodges for our 8 day safari. Which were epic all of them were great! Word of advice just tell her where you want to go, let her work her magic and you will not be disappointed!

We are definitely going to visit Kenya again and Natural Track Safari is on our speed dial!

Seriously the holiday was magical and has left great memories.

Thank you Jackline for organising the trip and for choosing Mike as our guide.

With Our Warmest Regards

Ahmed and Alaa (Egypt)

Belgrade, Serbia
38. Re: Natural Track Safari's

When me and my five arrived on Jomo Kenyatta International Airport we've been full of doubts of our whole safari trip, and then we saw beautiful girl and boy with a big smiles and all our doubts are vanished, we have just met Jackline and Gerald from Nature Track Safari's, our safari coordinator and our future guide.

And now when our ten days safari is over I am full of great impressions which I can express with the worlds.

After meeting and greets at Nairobi Airport we became our adventure, tour round town, Giraffe center in Nairobi and after that beautiful hotel.

First thing in the morning we started our safari, with every mile beauty on every side, Amboseli, Mount Kenya, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru, Massai Mara....animals, birds and smiled people.

All our lounges and or accommodations were above all are expectations, Jackline and staff from Nature Track Safari's did it everything they can how we could feel safe and great on this trip.

Our guide Gerald was outstanding, attentive, kind, with great knowledge and great love and feel foe wildlife and wildness. If that wasn't him and his great eye we would be miss a lot of great moments and great shots.

These ten days was like a big dream to us, thanks to all stuff from Nature Track Safari's. They closer wildlife to us and they made us to feel like a small part of it.

Our dream ended on most beautiful way, in Nairobi in „ Restaurant Carnivore“.

When we came on this trip we thought that this trip will be our first and last safari, but now when I know how the great people from Nature Track Safari's are I am already planning my next safari. So and you should, book a safari in Nature Track Safari's, they are making dream came true and you will have a time of your life.

Once again thank you to all stuff in Nature Track Safari's, especially thanks to Jackline and Gerald, this is the best spendid time we ever had.

Thank you

Marko i Jelica

Dubai
reviews: 3
39. Re: Natural Track Safari's

This was my first trip to Africa, specifically Kenya. I was a little nervous as there had just been an election and I had friends who had some 'challenging' experiences in Africa. But my concerns were unwarranted. I cannot speak highly enough of this company.

From the outset, Elizabeth answered all my queries promptly and her friendly responses made me feel very secure in choosing Natural Track Safaris. We were met at the airport by Elizabeth and Peter on what was a national holiday. An indication that nothing is too much trouble for them. The hotel, Safari Park Hotel. that Elizabeth had organised in Nairobi was perfect for our needs.

Jacskon was our driver for the duration of our stay in Kenya. It was clear that he enjoyed his job and his relaxed, easy going demeanour made our treks most enjoyable. The accommodation for our five day stay in Kenya was very comfortable, clean and in secure and scenic locations. The food at the lodges had variety and was good quality. One of our group had a birthday whilst in the Masai Mara and whilst we had not informed the staff, the check in process meant that the staff were informed and serenaded her in "Kenyan" style.

With Jackson as our driver and guide we always felt safe as the roads and tracks were often rough and water logged after all the rain. I thought the price was reasonable as it included all our meals and transport and the experience was priceless. As there were four of us, we had a four wheel drive vehicle to ourselves. The company probably could have had an extra passenger or two, but we appreciated that the four of us could travel together and with plenty of space in the vehicle.

If you are thinking of going to Kenya on Safari then I cannot speak highly enough of Natural Track Safaris. They will tailor to your needs and budget. Elizabeth, Peter and Jackson our driver provided a very personal and friendly service. We all felt a little sad when we had to say goodbye to Jackson. This is an indication of the way we were treated.

Canberra, Australia
40. Re: Natural Track Safari's

THANK YOU to Jackline, Gerald, and James for giving us the holiday of a lifetime. My partner, David, and I have just returned from a 12 day safari in Kenya where we were completely spoiled by the staff of Natural Track Safaris.

Jackline made booking the safari from thousands of miles away so easy; even after we asked for some changes to be made to the original 'final' itinerary. Her knowledge of the tours and accommodation was exceptional and nothing was a bother. She responded promptly to all our queries and made sure that our requests, such as gluten free food for the coeliac in the family, were made known to the appropriate people.

Gerald was a brilliant tour guide. He was always punctual and courteous and the vehicle was spotless at the start of every game drive. He quickly adapted to our way of doing things - David took photos and I kept a running record of almost everything we saw. Gerald always turned the engine off when David was taking photos; and he made sure I knew the correct names of the animals and birds for my diary (which I later transcribed with some difficulty - Kenyan roads leave a lot to be desired - don't try to apply lipstick or write with permanent marker while you are bumping in and out of the potholes). I don't know how Gerald managed to drive so expertly, yet spot the half hidden birds and animals that we had missed.

We went from Amboseli, to Aberdare (staying at The Ark), Lake Nakuru, Mara and finally Lake Naivashu. We were extremely fortunate to have seen the Big Five by the end of day 4; and I think Gerald was as happy about that as we were. We appreciated Gerald's quiet, respectful manner and he maintained his poise in some rather difficult circumstances. (eg huge traffic jams, major delays caused by truck accidents on slippery mountainous roads, inconsiderate drivers, rude officials etc).

James joined us as our guide at Hell's Gate and he was as interesting and knowledgeable as Gerald. Both of these gentlemen were fun to be with and seemed to really understand and care about their wonderful Kenyan flora and fauna.

Reply to: Natural Track Safari's
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted