We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Water Rafting/Canoeing

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
White Water Rafting/Canoeing

Hey guys ,

Does aybody out there know how much it would cost and who to contact regarding White Water Rafting/Canoeing ..Day trips from Nairobi Kenya or Addis Ababa Ethiopia??!

Thankyou so much

Roettenbach,Germany
1. Re: White Water Rafting/Canoeing

Contact Marc Savage at tel.521590 or POB 44827,Nairobi. This info is a few years old so the telephone number may have changed. Marc is well known in Nairobi and any travel agency could also put you in contact with him. I know Marc and have been on safari with him. 100% professional and reliable.

Espa������a
2. Re: White Water Rafting/Canoeing

Hey did you get in touch with the recomended Mark guy? I am going to be traveling to Nairobi,Kenya at the end of Jan. and would be interested in doing white water rafting/canoeing while i am there.

3. Re: White Water Rafting/Canoeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, January 13, 2006