We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natural Oak Apartments in Kilimani area / Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Siegen
reviews: 5
Natural Oak Apartments in Kilimani area / Nairobi

I have booked Natural Oak Apartments in Kilimani area for one week in July.

The website www.naturaloak.co.ke looks nice, unfortunately there is no review on tripadvisor, so I would highly appreciate any real experience from tripadvisor members.

Thank you in advance!

Pretoria, South...
reviews: 68
1. Re: Natural Oak Apartments in Kilimani area / Nairobi

jambo!

looks posh - must be costing you some good money to stay here!

sorry cannot give an opinion but the area is a pleasant residential area; you are very close to lenana road which hosts alot of restaurants/bars off-road mechanics.

it is also close to yaya shopping centre but certainly not a mere 30 minutes to the airport as it states.

be safe and don't walk around the roads at night.

all the best

sw

Siegen
reviews: 5
2. Re: Natural Oak Apartments in Kilimani area / Nairobi

Jambo sweatwaters!

Thank you for your reply.

In fact, N.O.A. seems to be a nice place.

Yes, it's not cheap but it's not more expensive than Nairobi hotels and it offers me more space and privacy for work and pleasure (I hope...).

I am glad to note that there any many bars / restaurants and shopping centers nearby.

Can you recommend anye nice places to chill out in the evening and at night? When in Nairobi, I usually go to one of the Floridas at night but I am a little bit tired of them - always the same stuff :-)

I heard about Casablanca and Gypsy's but never been there. Any other good night clubs in Nairobi?

Hope to hear from you soon

Dzikus

Pretoria, South...
reviews: 68
3. Re: Natural Oak Apartments in Kilimani area / Nairobi

jambo dzikus

casablanca is round the corner from where you will stay...its expensive but nice morrocian decor and 'osteria del chainti' italian restaurant also connected next door...

down the road is 'misono' sushi/japanese food...in house converted restaurant and a garden setting..

cedars is down the other way - lebanese food and bar..

all the above are on lenana road..

if you get onto dennis pritt (parallel to lenana) there is 'moonflower' nice ambience and small bar but food/service not as good anymore.. they close early.

and ..'alfagiri' another bar more with a local flavour..they serve food as well but not gormet dishes..local and snacks..

popular with sports fans..huge tv screens...

gypsy's bar is in westlands area..... claustophobic, very slow service but pulls a crowd!

hope this helps...

sw

(sweet not sweat lol)

4. Re: Natural Oak Apartments in Kilimani area / Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, December 09, 2009