We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A holiday in Nairobi with a kid - need your help/advice

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
amsterdam
A holiday in Nairobi with a kid - need your help/advice

Hello Friends,

We are planning a one month holiday in Nairobi. We will be staying in a city hotel for three days while looking for an apartment. My biggest concern is to get safe and affordable place to live in. I do not want to live close to the city center. Can anyone recommend a guest house/apartment in Nairobi? Where are the best and safest places to go within this timeframe(Jul/Aug)? My budget for accommodation is between 700-1000 dollars.

Thanks in advance

1. Re: A holiday in Nairobi with a kid - need your help/advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, September 24, 2009
2. Re: A holiday in Nairobi with a kid - need your help/advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, December 01, 2009