We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet access/wireless?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 15
Internet access/wireless?

I'm bringing my Blackberry which has (supposedly) complete international service...worked ok in Cambodia last year. As to my laptop (I write a lot on trips so feel I must bring along)...any wireless signals in/around Nairobi?

Pretoria, South...
reviews: 73
1. Re: Internet access/wireless?

jambo!

no problem with using your BB here in nairobi..several hot spots and you can pick up modems for your phone or laptop from at very reasonable prices and load up as you use..

safaricom is offering fast internet service all over kenya at a very good price \9powered by 3g)..its great!

..here is the link for mroe info..

www.safaricom.co.ke

2. Re: Internet access/wireless?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:44 am, December 01, 2009