We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended KATO Tour Operator for Safari??

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland
reviews: 1
Recommended KATO Tour Operator for Safari??

Hello...further to my earlier message... We are just finalising our family safari (3 adults, 3 kids) for Jul 09 and after much research plan to have 2 nights at the Amboseli @ Serena Safari Lodge, then 3 nights at Kichwa Tembo Main Camp in the Masai Mara, then 4 nights at either Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa or Indian Ocean Beach Club. I have just learnt about KATO and we were looking to use Scop Safaris but they are not a KATO approved tour operator and I'm not happy with that so I'm looking for some more recommendations please! Many thanks

Nairobi
1. Re: Recommended KATO Tour Operator for Safari??

Been a KATO registered tour operator doesn't mean that this are the best in services or have good prices for example check this link on trip advisor there are very good tour companies tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294206-c3446/Kenya:W…

dubai
reviews: 11
2. Re: Recommended KATO Tour Operator for Safari??

here's the full list (quite a few)

http://www.katokenya.org/katomembers.asp

And here's who we always use (thoroughly recommended)

www.katokenya.org/katomembersview.asp?id=178

There are lots of KATO/non KATO companies - my advice would be just email lots of them and see what comes back.

Nairobi
3. Re: Recommended KATO Tour Operator for Safari??

Hello,

Could you try dawn2dusk,www.dawn2dusk.com their services are satisfying

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
reviews: 13
4. Re: Recommended KATO Tour Operator for Safari??

Why? Explain please.

London
5. Re: Recommended KATO Tour Operator for Safari??

Sometimes it helps for surity,if you havent finalized yet,Try Raylenne safaris who are Kato Members,attn Matthew,i went with them last April and all was Superb,had a fantastic driver guide Antony.

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
reviews: 13
6. Re: Recommended KATO Tour Operator for Safari??

Little bit of Kenglish maybe?

7. Re: Recommended KATO Tour Operator for Safari??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:31 am, November 20, 2009