We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nairobi hotel

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
reviews: 5
nairobi hotel

I am looking for a hotel in niarobi near the centre for around £10-£25 per night i only need it for one night so does not need to be 5 star.anyninfo would be welcome.

Rwanda
1. Re: nairobi hotel

At that price your looking at Comfort Inn, Jungle Junction, Terminal or a little way out Wildebeest Camp.

Basel in Switzerland
2. Re: nairobi hotel

Hi safcUk!

Try the Oakwood Hotel in Nairobi (Mada Chain of Hotels), it ist situated just opposite the Stanley in the city centre.

A single room cost 50 Euros according to their homepage. It's not 5 star, a friend of mine stayed there and she said it is clean, nice and the staff was friendly. Make sure that you get a room which overlooks the inner courtyard, I mean a room which is at the backside of the house, because of the noises from the street.

Enjoy your stay in Nairobi.

Cheers,

Mswisi

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
3. Re: nairobi hotel

When are you coming? I have had Flora Hostel recommended. It is in your price range and a friend may be trying it within the next two weeks. It is not far from the centre of town. Do you need to be near the Airport?

Look at other posts about hotels near the Airport. Some of the info there might help you.

London, United...
reviews: 13
4. Re: nairobi hotel

My wife and I have stayed @ The Oakwood and it is excellent and the staff are extremely helpful. We Reccomend it

5. Re: nairobi hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, October 23, 2009