We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari companies

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stamford
reviews: 2
Safari companies

I am in the process of booking a safari and have had several quotes from companies listed on trip advisor. I have been getting a bit worried about booking it so looked on the KATO website. They have put me in touch with a company called "game viewers adventures". Has anyone heard of this company/ had any experiences with them?

Many thanks

Pretoria, South...
reviews: 73
1. Re: Safari companies

jambo littlem8

sorry but i have not had experience with 'game viewers' and does'nt seem anyone else has either...

the name looks familiar as another member did ask but also got no response.

i would advise you to get 3-4 kato referred companies or TA referrals to quote for your safari and then compare...

best wishes

sw

Stamford
2. Re: Safari companies

Thanks sweetwaters. Have got a lot of quotes now from various companies. The problem now is trying to decide which one to go with as all seem very similar!

I am sure it will be worthwhile in the end.

BLACKSTONE,MA
reviews: 8
3. Re: Safari companies

I am going in sept and have booked with kenya.com.i have used them to go to tanzania and they were great. good value for the $. website is www.kenya.com

you can check it out. ask for charles.

carol

Bauska
4. Re: Safari companies

Hi littlem8,

Yes, i actually booked a safari with them last year.It was a 5 Days/4 Nights safari.We went to Lake Nakuru and the Masai mara. They gave us a better quote than the rest of the companies.We had also posted on the KATO website.They were very fast in replying our mails so we choose them.

The driver guide was really informative and we were given a safari hat!Me and my friend would actually recommend Caroline. For more details you can contact me.

Stamford
5. Re: Safari companies

Thanks for the help but I have arranged my safari now.

6. Re: Safari companies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 02, 2009