We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hotels

Has anyone stayed in the Jamiat Hotel, Thank you

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 153
1. Re: Hotels

Hi. I live in Nairobi, and I have never heard of the hotel. I am assuming it is a hotel that is owned / run by the Jamia Mosque. It looks good on their web site.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 8
2. Re: Hotels

I've stayed there.. my review is posted. PM me if you have questions. My advise, though, is stay away. stay very far away.

3. Re: Hotels

Thank you so much. Booloo

4. Re: Hotels

sorry to bother you. how about Fairview Hotel?? I am in Canada & son has had a stroke in Dar other son has stop over in Narobi on way there. Thanks for help.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 8
5. Re: Hotels

Fairview is an excellent choice. About the same price but quality is 10x better.

Pretoria, South...
reviews: 74
6. Re: Hotels

sorry booloo ...

if you are on a tighter budget you can try the 'country lodge' next door to fairview which is cheaper but still comfortable and clean.

it all depends what area of preference you want to stay in..let us know how we can further advise you.

7. Re: Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 21, 2009