We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calling all adventure enthusiasts

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waterford, Ireland
reviews: 1
Calling all adventure enthusiasts

Hi All,

I'd like to swap the romance for adrenaline, at the end of our honeymoon in July, and would love to hear reports, reviews and comments from those in the know, or from customers who paid to do white water rafting from Nairobi recently.

In particular, would the company below be reputable, or are there more perfessional operators.

http://www.whitewaterkenya.com/

What am i looking for?

I'm looking for the thrills and spills obviously. If i could get an indication of what the rapids would be like at that time of year, and what stretch of river to focus on for 4-5 star rapids.

Is there any company that allows you to do cliff jumping at the end of the rafting experience.

I'm looking for value for money secondly. I'd love a photo or video package if possible.

Thanks everyone

Joe

dubai
reviews: 10
1. Re: Calling all adventure enthusiasts

Hi,

Never done any white water rafting but the safari company we use has got a few ideas on it's website ( www.safariline-africa.com/content/view/15/27/ ) I really couldn't give you any more information other than they are great for the normal safari stuff. Hope it is of some use.

2. Re: Calling all adventure enthusiasts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, October 18, 2009