We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a reasonable place to stay on the Westlands side.

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
Need a reasonable place to stay on the Westlands side.

Can anyone recommend a reasonable place to stay on the Westlands side of Nairobi. Girigiri is fine, but Girigiri Homestead is full, as is Mennonite Guest House. This is for about a week, in March, for a couple. B and B or full board.

Thanks.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 8
1. Re: Need a reasonable place to stay on the Westlands side.

The Impala hotel in Parklands is pretty basic and affordable. Some rooms are much better than others, so I'd look around before a booking is made. hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/ImpalaHote…

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 8
2. Re: Need a reasonable place to stay on the Westlands side.

..Ok, well after I posted this, I realized that I should have prefaced that with it not being a place that I would stay at again. However if budget is tight and rooms are booked, it's an option :-)

Pretoria, South...
reviews: 74
3. Re: Need a reasonable place to stay on the Westlands side.

jambo!

westlands does not offer much in terms of accommodation..

however you might want to check out 'hillcrest hotel' used to be clean and safe..but very basic...i can further investigate for you if you want - just pm me.

sw

Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 21
4. Re: Need a reasonable place to stay on the Westlands side.

I recommend Quest guest house in Westlands. It's small, simple and clean only challenge, it is right on the road (not main road) so from time to time there's some disturbance from the traffic. PM me for contacts if interested.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
5. Re: Need a reasonable place to stay on the Westlands side.

Thanks everyone. I'll pass the information on to my friends who are travelling to Nairobi.

London, United...
reviews: 3
6. Re: Need a reasonable place to stay on the Westlands side.

Hey,

Try the Holiday Inn in Westlands if the budget allows it, or else try Fig Tree.

Hope that helps

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
7. Re: Need a reasonable place to stay on the Westlands side.

Thanks a lot. they are back now and got a cancellation at Girigiri Homestead.

8. Re: Need a reasonable place to stay on the Westlands side.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, October 19, 2009