We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near the Nairobi Airport

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Hotels near the Nairobi Airport

Could anyone recommend a good hotel that is very close to the airport. My husband and I are arriving at 8:10 pm after a very long travel day and then take a early morning flight out the next day?

Nairobi
Level Contributor
23 posts
1. Re: Hotels near the Nairobi Airport

Try Redcourt hotel www.redcourt.co.ke about 15 mins from the airport.

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
367 posts
86 reviews
2. Re: Hotels near the Nairobi Airport

karibu/welcome!

the closest to the airport would be the panari hotel.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,616 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Hotels near the Nairobi Airport

The Redcourt is in South C and looks very nice. It depends on your budget. Look at reviews of the Panari. I am told it is also a bit expensive. I stayed at the Bounty Hotel, also in South C. I was given a very good breakfast in my room because I was leaving early, before the Restaurant opened. It was much cheaper than the Panari!

Are you in transit through Nairobi to another country? If so there is also the option of the "Sleep and Shower" at the Airport - saves the cost of a taxi and a Visa!

nyc
Level Contributor
14,081 posts
4. Re: Hotels near the Nairobi Airport

For flight next morning, are you departing from the Intl airport where you arrived night before or from Wilson, the domestic airport?

If from NBO/JKIA, then the Panari

If from Wilson, it's just as easy to stay at a hotel in NBO where there are many more choices at varied prices.

FWIW, most international flights arrive NBO between 7-10pm.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
13 reviews
5. Re: Hotels near the Nairobi Airport

Stayed in south C several times and the bounty looks fine to me - I'd go with Aifwe's suggestion personally

6. Re: Hotels near the Nairobi Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 07, 2009