We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfers

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 32
Airport Transfers

Can anyone recommend a good company that I can book to pick myself and my daughter up from the airport and take us to our hotel in Nairobi? We are arriving at 4am in the morning and would like someone waiting for us as this is my first time to Kenya.

Thanks..

Beezely

Pretoria, South...
reviews: 68
1. Re: Airport Transfers

karibu/welcome to nairobi!

i would suggest you ask your hotel to send a courtesy bus for you - most hotels will provide this service at a fee;

that way you dont have to explain where you are going to a taxi cab especially since you are not familiar with nairobi.

London, United...
reviews: 13
2. Re: Airport Transfers

Sent you a private message

Brisbane, Australia
3. Re: Airport Transfers

i have emailed our hotel twice and had no response..

thanks harvey for your info.. :)

nyc
4. Re: Airport Transfers

If you're using a tour operator for safari, are you certain this transfer isn't already included? If not, they should be able to handle your meet/greet and transfer. Contact them!

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 8
5. Re: Airport Transfers

I'm not sure what's wrong with the Kenya Taxi Association-marked taxis waiting by the arrivals hall? They will get you where you need to go.. just don't get in an unmarked one. By the time you clear customs, pick up your luggage, etc it will be 5am or later and Nairobi is awake by then.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
6. Re: Airport Transfers

Where are you staying?

You'll find a number of taxis recommended in this forum if your Hotel can't pick you up. But I do agree that asking the Hotel is the best idea.

Jimcab is very reliable. They have a fleet of taxis. I've posted the contact info somewhere!

Brisbane, Australia
7. Re: Airport Transfers

we are staying at the kivi milimani hotel... they have still not replied to my request but have found someone to pick us up.. thanks for your help

beezely

8. Re: Airport Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, October 02, 2009