We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nairobi to the Coast by Air

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester
reviews: 1
Nairobi to the Coast by Air

Hi

In two weeks we arrive in Nairobi from LHR around 7am and are thinking of flying straight to the coast. We are travelling with hand luggage only and are not sure how long to leave between the connecting flights. We are a bit worried about booking a flight and missing it if the one from LHR is delayed. The other option is to try and book a flight when we land as there seem to be a lot of flights. Just wondering what others in our position do

Thanks

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 23
1. Re: Nairobi to the Coast by Air

Hi

try looking at fly540.com and kenya airways websites and judge your times by that. The flights can get fully booked though im not sure if they do most days or not, maybe someone else can advise on that.

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 13
2. Re: Nairobi to the Coast by Air

there is a flight leaving round about 9.30am now I asume you want a return? so that could be around the £100 mark ..

check this web site out and tap in your dates :

kenya-airways.com/home/…default.aspx

Pretoria, South...
reviews: 65
3. Re: Nairobi to the Coast by Air

jambo!

you cna book your flight when you arrive from the ticket offices no problem...flights have increased to mombasa so should not be an issue..

in additon to KQ and 540 - there is 'jetlink' - not bad pricewise.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
4. Re: Nairobi to the Coast by Air

Have you been here before? If not, when you come out of Arrivals, turn left and the cross the car park and the road and you reach Domestic Departures (Terminal 3). It is very close. The Airline Offices are there.

I actually got a taxes-only flight from Eldoret to Nairobi recently when I booked on line with Jetlink. Don't ask me how I got it!!! I have no idea!!!

Leicester
reviews: 1
5. Re: Nairobi to the Coast by Air

Thanks for the replies. I think we have decided to wait until we arrive and buy onward flights then, saves the worry of missing connections.

6. Re: Nairobi to the Coast by Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 am, October 19, 2009