We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities - Kenya

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waterford, Ireland
reviews: 1
Activities - Kenya

Hi,

I'm not sure if i'll get much response to this query, or if i'm just plain lazy, when i could be using 'Mr google' to filter the information i need. 'No' to the former & yes to the latter, your probably thinking.

Anyway just wondering if there are any white water rafting enthusiasts out there, who have undertaking the thrills and splashes, during previous trips to Nairobi. If so, i would love to hear about which company you opted for, which company you think is the most prefessional adventure company, who the best price is with, and who offer digital images as part of the package. It would save me alot of online researching, if i could get a start and tips on TA first. I would be looking for grade 4 and 5 rapids.

I will be on honeymoon, but think i will need an adrenaline break at some stage, to escape all the romancing :-). I don't think the future wife will see me much, as I also hope to do some scuba diving off the Kenyan coast ...

So if anyone could provide reputable companies for scuba diving also, that would be great. We would be based at the Sands at Chale, on the Kenyan coast.

Thanks in advance.

J

Pretoria, South...
reviews: 64
1. Re: Activities - Kenya

jambo!

follow this link for a good idea of white water rafting in kenya..reputable company and competitive. great for camping too!

http://www.whitewaterkenya.com/

enjoy the sands - its lovely! and right next door is the 'the crab' which is the diving school etc. where u can book your dives.

i did my first dive lesson in the sands pool (5 mts)!and in the centre is a lovely little jazebo which your new bride can sit in and enjoy cocktails and watch u from afar!

happy holidays!

2. Re: Activities - Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 10, 2009