We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenya National Museum-Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
6 posts
Kenya National Museum-Nairobi

It's adjacent to the Snake Park. It exhibits fossils excavated within East African river valleys, which are believed to be the origin of human kind. Also it displays a variety of stuffed bird species and displays diverse Kenyan culture.! 42- ethnic groups.interested on more about this? let me know. bye.

Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
3,433 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Kenya National Museum-Nairobi

Good grief ! I can smell fish on this thread as well

Level Contributor
148 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Kenya National Museum-Nairobi

If you happen to go at the wrong time the place is over-run with school kids who arrive from all over the country.It's then almost impossible to see the exhibits.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,156 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Kenya National Museum-Nairobi

sorry Smudger -I think rabbij is just trying to help his country-unfortunately we all know he's preaching to the converted-have't seen any adverts from him unlike many others. Have been to Museum very good in 04, dont know how much it is now but it has been refurbished apparently so may be worth a look. Also the birwatch walk goes from here wednesdays 08.45 sharp

Level Contributor
130 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Kenya National Museum-Nairobi

Just to add on Anglos thread....

Birdwalks every wednesday for halfday, Bird ringing every thursday morning and birdwatching excursions every third sunday of the month

5. Re: Kenya National Museum-Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 10, 2009