We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenya beaches

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kenya
Kenya beaches

Kenya has some beautiful beaches. Imagine brilliant blue water lapping against fine white sands, where you can stretch and chill out. Kenya Beaches are lined with protective coral reefs, creating ideal waters for swimming and water sports. For the more adventurous there are diving and big game fishing. From Mombasa in the south, through Malindi and Watumu and north to Lamu, the traders of Arabia, Portugal, China and India have woven a special magic through this unique coastline.

Both Malindi and Watamu are popular tourist resorts and have marine reserves and stunning beaches. Lamu Island is an enchanting place and worth a visit. Just north of Lamu is Kiwayu Island which has the reputation of being the beach and watersports retreat of the rich and famous.

Time spent relaxing on these beaches makes the perfect end to any safari in Kenya. A stay incorporating Kenya 's beaches can be tailor-made to suit your budget and the time you have available.

Birmingham.U.K.
reviews: 6
1. Re: Kenya beaches

Hi Rabbij75,

I don't think you need to advertise I think you are speaking mainly to the converted,or ones about to be.

kenya
2. Re: Kenya beaches

Hi

virginiaandmike

For sure am not advertising but giving some smart and finner details.I hope its fine.

Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
3. Re: Kenya beaches

Sorry rabbij75 but I agree with virginianandmike. Your post, while well-intentioned, isn't very helpful. It looks like you have simply cut and pasted a paragraph from one of the Kenya tourism sites - a bit pointless really as the primary purpose of TA is for other travellers to give their unbiased *opinions* on resorts and places that they have visited, not simply reproduce a piece of marketing material...

Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
4. Re: Kenya beaches

Also, can't help wondering what a post on coastal resorts is doing in the Nairobi forum! ;-)

5. Re: Kenya beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 pm, October 10, 2009