We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sending a parcel home to Australia

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Sending a parcel home to Australia

My Husband and I are about to leave on a 5 week holiday touring East Africa first and then onto Egypt.

For our East Africa part of the holiday we are camping with a group and therefore we are travelling with a sleeping bag and mattresses.

Before going onto Egypt I was thinking about sending these items home as they won't be required for our second part of the trip and it would save us lugging them around with us.

Is this an expensive exercise?

Which would be the cheapest place to send from Kenya, Abu Dhabi, Dubai or Egypt?

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 10
1. Re: Sending a parcel home to Australia

Have you considered leaving the items behind for a family or facility that might be in need of the items (if they aren't overly expensive).

2. Re: Sending a parcel home to Australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 10, 2009