We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 days in Niarobi?13 in Tanzania

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada, Toronto
reviews: 3
2 days in Niarobi?13 in Tanzania

I am desperately trying to find out if I can take any day tours..ligit. That will get me a tast of Kenya before heading to Arusha. I have a friend who is working in Arusha but has not had great success getting his lodging settled or access to the net to assist me in this quest. He has freaked me out a bit about staying in Hostels as I originally planned.

Stories of being robbed and even shady tour operators.

I am landing in Niarobi at the end of July and he mentioned the 680? to stay at?

I am looking to shoestring it as I have in Egypt and Jordan. This will be the last leg of my trip and I am a solo woman traveler. Can I trust Hostels in Kenya and Tanzania or should I look to join an accompanied expensive tour?

Help with any info or great stay options would be so sweet.

Thank you.

P,S. Anty recommended bus transfer to Arusha?

1. Re: 2 days in Niarobi?13 in Tanzania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:34 am, September 01, 2008
2. Re: 2 days in Niarobi?13 in Tanzania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, October 03, 2009