We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palacina or Serena Hotel in Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
Palacina or Serena Hotel in Nairobi

I would like to ask if which hotel is recommend to stay for 2 days , the deal we got are not much difference for the both hotel and all tips are all good feedback.. So I would be appreciate to find out to the other point of view.

keniata
reviews: 5
1. Re: Palacina or Serena Hotel in Nairobi

Serena Hotel. Palacina is good but far from the city. If you looking for tranquility, i would recommend palacina but if you looking for a vibrant and considering the location Serena would be a better choice. Palacina is approx 6 km while serena is like a km away.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 29
2. Re: Palacina or Serena Hotel in Nairobi

Dear BM

We stayed at the Serena in Nairobi and was very very happy. The following links will take you to the TA reviews of both properties.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294207-d302552…

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294207-d595117…

cheers

HowzatPerth

miltonkeynes
reviews: 1
3. Re: Palacina or Serena Hotel in Nairobi

We have stayed numerous times at the Nairobi Serena and wouldn't go anywhere else. The walk into the city centre is only about 10 minutes, the gardens are lovely and the pool is warm. We have eaten in both restaurants and enjoyed them both. Mark Gathuri, the manager, used to be the manager of the Mombasa Serena and is doing a very good job in Nairobi.

Enjoy your stay, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Susan

4. Re: Palacina or Serena Hotel in Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 am, September 30, 2009