We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yellow Fever Certificate

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 8
Yellow Fever Certificate

I am travelling to Kenya, Tanzania, then back into Kenya later this year and from research on the net, the WHO site, and local doctors have been told that a yellow fever vaccination is NOT a requirement, merely a recommendation. In answer to another topic on this site, I have been told I MUST have a yellow fever vaccination card to get into TZ from Kenya. Can anyone else confirm this with a website that backs this up. Many thanks, Ann

Colden, New York
reviews: 72
1. Re: Yellow Fever Certificate

Annie-I found the info!! Go to www.cdc.gov then click under specific topics-destinations then click on Tanzania on the map scroll down to chart-vacine preventable diseases under yellow fever states required source Tz. Embassy website updated 4/21/08 Hope this helps.

Colden, New York
reviews: 72
2. Re: Yellow Fever Certificate

e-mail me at bigmommachris@gmail.com my travel agent just sent me the required info for visa and yellow fever shot. i will then forward that info to you if you want it.

Carmel, California
reviews: 11
3. Re: Yellow Fever Certificate

The Tanzania requirement went into effect sometime in January 2008.

Brisbane
4. Re: Yellow Fever Certificate

Hi AnnieT, as I am also from Oz, remember that without a Yellow Fever vaccination you might have trouble getting back into Australia at the end. It's a nuisance but probably worth getting even if they never check it at immigration

5. Re: Yellow Fever Certificate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, September 30, 2009