We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multi entry Visa for Kenya

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 7
Multi entry Visa for Kenya

We are doing a safari that starts in Kenya, travels into Tanzania, then back to Kenya so we need a multi entry visa. I have been reading a visa may be purchased in Nairobi Airport. Has anyone in fact bought a mutli entry visa at the airport and if so, the cost, and if it was worth doing or should we arrange it at home before we leave. Many thanks, Ann

Carmel, California
reviews: 11
11. Re: Multi entry Visa for Kenya

And as far as queuing, you may have to queue regardless of whether you already have a visa or not. There are separate queues at passport control for those with visas and those without. When you purchase your visa, they process your immigration at the same time.

Dartford, United...
reviews: 26
12. Re: Multi entry Visa for Kenya

Sorry, re-entry I'm not sure about, I was actually clarifying that you couldn't use a single entry, 3 month, visa if you wanted to visit Kenya more than once in that period (on different trips).

You could always try contacting the Kenyan embassy in Australia to clarify the position - and hope you have better luck than we have with the one in the UK!

Irvine, California
reviews: 36
13. Re: Multi entry Visa for Kenya

could i clarify this as well? i thought that a single entry visa was valid for travel to/from tanzania once, and i wouldn't need to get a double entry visa. anyway to anyone who could clarify the issue, you are greatly appreciated! thanks.

Nairobi
14. Re: Multi entry Visa for Kenya

Multiple entry visas to Kenya are only issued after three or more visits in & out of the country.

However, single entry visas can be purchased at the airport for $50.

15. Re: Multi entry Visa for Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 29, 2009