We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Seattle
Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

Can anyone recommend a 4X4 driver or safari company that will charge a reasonable amount for two adults and a child to leave Nairobi (Lavington) at the crack of dawn and do a one day trip to Nakuru Park and back?

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 13
1. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

KATO registered www.davidtourskenya.com

safe & reliable

West Seattle
2. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

asante sana

cheshire
reviews: 2
3. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

Also Bunson Travel...you'll have to google to get the web site. Used them last week to go to Lk Nakuru

mombasa
4. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

can highly recommend Ketty Tours (google web), Jambo Travel House & Tropical Odyssey Kenya - www.tropicalodyssey.com

Kenya
reviews: 22
5. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

hi metonym

try www.wonderlink.co.ke good professional service,reasonable prices.

Best of luck!

6. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:29 am, March 02, 2009
Colden, New York
reviews: 72
7. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

Was glad to see this post as my husband and I also looking to schedule something for 1 day in Nairobi. I emailed inquiries to all the websites posted by others on the forum yesterday. I must say I was pleasantly surprised to get an email back from tropical odysseys. I really expected to have to wait longer for a response. I want to thank everyone who gave info for all the various companies able to do day excursions from Nairobi.

8. Re: Driver for 1 day Nakuru trip in July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 29, 2009