We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fly540 - reasonably timely?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Seattle
Fly540 - reasonably timely?

I'm just booking from Mombasa to Nairobi on the 11:40 Fly540 flight in early July.

If it's on time, and arrives around 12:45, that gives me about 45 minutes to an hour leeway to collect luggage and get to the JKO stop for the Riverside shuttle to Arusha, leaving at 1:45.

Cutting it too close? I have not been in Kenya since Fly540 started and do now know if they are timely.

KQ is twice the price, and AirKenya flies into Wilson.

Thanks for your advice.

Kenya
reviews: 4
1. Re: Fly540 - reasonably timely?

Hi, there can be delays. Please dont take chances.

Tenerife, Spain
reviews: 8
2. Re: Fly540 - reasonably timely?

Hi metonym,

We flew with them last December, the return flight was split into 2, we were asked if we would prefer the earlier flight or the later flight, we had no problem either way.

I have had no problems with them, in any way,but to be on the safe side, if you can bring it forward by an hour or 2, all the better for you!

You never know what is going to happen!

Taffy.

3. Re: Fly540 - reasonably timely?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 29, 2009