We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

manchester to nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
reviews: 15
manchester to nairobi

can you get a direct flight in august from manchester to nairobi

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 28
1. Re: manchester to nairobi

Hi

no you cant fly direct between Man and Nairobi. You can only fly direct from London to Nairobi.

england
2. Re: manchester to nairobi

thanks it makes me wonder if it is easier to fly manchester to mombassa then up to nairobi

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
3. Re: manchester to nairobi

You can fly to Nairobi via Amsterdam (KLM/KQ) from Manchester. I think you can also do it from East Midlands and maybe Leeds/Bradford. (Not sure where you are in Yorks. I'm a Mancunian myself!)

This avoids Heathrow, but you probably won't get the good luggage allowance that you get Heathrow to Nairobi or Mombasa.

KLM are offering soem amazing prices at the moment, but I didn't note the dates. I saw that Manchester was the same price as London!

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 28
4. Re: manchester to nairobi

All KLM flights to Nairobi (via Amsterdam) from the UK airports they serve are all the same price give or a take a tenner on the same colour codes.

Right now you can do these return flights for around £370 which is very good.

I take it steveinyorkshire you are talking about the manchester to mombasa charter flights?

Do you know when they starting back up?

england
5. Re: manchester to nairobi

thanks for the replies but i dont know when the chartered are starting up again

Manchester
reviews: 7
6. Re: manchester to nairobi

Malamombasa

We are booked out of Manchester to Mombasa on 29th July. I believe they are due to start up again about 1 week before. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

London, United...
7. Re: manchester to nairobi

You cannot fly directly to Nairobi from Manchester however you could fly to Mombasa first then to Nairobi .

And the flight listed below at £549 during August is a bargain, Kenya AIrways charge £900+

…villagephotos.com/p/…Manchester-Mombasa.jpg

england
8. Re: manchester to nairobi

thanks i had thought of this as a possibility will look into it more

9. Re: manchester to nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 26, 2009