We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
reviews: 15
hotels

Could anyone tell me if there is more than one Stanley hotel. My agent has booked us into The New Stanley the night before our safari and tells us we can leave our main luggage there.On our return from safari he has booked us a day room at The Stanley and says we can pick our luggage up. I have noticed the telephone nos. are different hence my question about how many Stanley Hotels there are in Nairobi?

Thanks

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
reviews: 13
1. Re: hotels

Looking at their website, there's a bit on the history of the hotel which explains its old and new name - www.sarovahotels.com/stanley/history.htm

nyc
2. Re: hotels

One and the same..."new" or just plain. The Sarova link is correct.

Yes, you can leave luggage at the hotel to be collected when you return to the hotel.

3. Re: hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, September 23, 2009