We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arusha Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gorizia
Arusha Nairobi

Is it safe to travel between Arusha And Nairobi by bus or taxi? I'm just wondering how the kenyan political situation affected the road security...

please help me cause I need to get there!!

Marilyn

Nairobi
1. Re: Arusha Nairobi

Hi Marilyn,

The road is among the few that were not affected by the political situation in January. It has remained relatively calm with shuttles operating between Nairobi and Arusha everday. The situation in Kenya has alro returned to Normalwith Canada and Italy doing away with the travel ban and the US downgrading its travel ban. You are safe to tavel through that route and you need not to worry dear.

Lil.

Mombasa
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Tsavo National Park East
reviews: 16
2. Re: Arusha Nairobi

there is no problem to travel Arusha to Nairobi by road. There are daily shuttle services which have never stopped.

Gorizia
3. Re: Arusha Nairobi

thanks a lot!!!

4. Re: Arusha Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 24, 2009