We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
reviews: 8
Nairobi

Hi, had to change our plans to Safari in Kenya and moved to Tanzania. However staying in Nairobi overnight, can you suggest reasonably priced hotels, 1 single and 1 triple room. We have kids of 11 and 12 travelling with us, hence our change of venue, so must be in safe district. Many thanks

Nairobi
1. Re: Nairobi

You can check with Fairview hotel or Kivi Milimani they are both fairly priced for a one night accommodation.

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 13
2. Re: Nairobi

scroll down on the left hand side of this page and you can see information for most of the Nairobi hotels..

Panafric is good - family room about $44 likewise the fairview about £40?

London, United...
3. Re: Nairobi

Its worth forking out £15 on the Rough Guide to Kenya as it gives more hotel possibilities in Nairobi and gives a better idea of cost of rooms and where they are in relation to what you need to do. Having said that Drake's ideas's not too shoddy either

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
4. Re: Nairobi

bless you harvey xxxx

Nairobi
5. Re: Nairobi

Why did you change your plans to Kenya? When exactly are you going for safari, Kenya is not a NO GO zone now, everything has turned to normal, you should not miss this part, especially the Maasai Mara, make an effort of doing 2 or 3 days safari to the Mara and am sure you will ejoy your hoilday.

Well for cheap hotel in Kenya I would recommend Kenya Comfort or Kivi Milimani, they are nice hotels and cheap too. Should you change your mind on safari, pls PM me and will recommend a nice tour company for you.

Manchester
reviews: 8
6. Re: Nairobi

Hi, my friend is less well travelled than I and is concerned about her 2 young boys safety. If I was travelling alone or with similar aged friends I would certainly go.

7. Re: Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, September 20, 2009