We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do i pay for visa at nairobi or mombasa airport?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
do i pay for visa at nairobi or mombasa airport?

Flying out on the 23rd March, never flown with klm before always use first choice. Have to fly to nairobi then change plane off to mombasa. Will i have to pay for visa at nairobi?

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
reviews: 13
1. Re: do i pay for visa at nairobi or mombasa airport?

Nairobi.

Stoke-on-Trent...
2. Re: do i pay for visa at nairobi or mombasa airport?

Thank you

Nairobi
reviews: 1
3. Re: do i pay for visa at nairobi or mombasa airport?

Actually it depends! If you are connecting at the airport, then you will clear customs and immigration in mombasa. If you are clearing customs and immigration in Nairobi and then transferring to another flight, then it will be in Nairobi. Are you flying KLM/KQ all the way thru to Mombasa?

Stoke-on-Trent...
4. Re: do i pay for visa at nairobi or mombasa airport?

I am flying from Birmingham to Amsterdam, change plane, then Amsterdam to Nairobi, change plane then off to Mombasa! All with KLM!!!

5. Re: do i pay for visa at nairobi or mombasa airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 19, 2009